Inpatient & Outpatient Neuro Rehabilitation
Valley Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation’s medical staff provide their specialty expertise, so the team can bring a high quality of life to stroke, brain, and spinal cord injury patients — from pediatric to adult.
Evaluation, Recovery, & Management
From the supervision of therapies to the treatment of brain lesions and spinal injuries, Valley Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is dedicated to treating you as a person through care management and advocacy to ultimately enhance your quality of life.
- Management of physical, occupational & speech therapy
- Spasticity management with Botox and Intrathecal Baclofen
- Face to Face physician evaluation for durable medical equipment (i.e. wheelchairs, prosthetics, orthotics)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Management
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Management
- Stroke Management
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Amputees Rehabilitation & Prosthetic management
- Stroke Rehabilitation Management